Chief of Staff
We are looking for an experienced strategy consultant / project manager to join the leadership of Flix NA as Chief of Staff to work together with the Flix NA CEO and senior leadership team in achieving our strategic goals. The Chief of Staff will act as a trusted advisor to the CEO, provide strategic direction and guidance to the organization, and program-manage cross functional initiatives to support our growth and success. The ideal candidate will have proven success in a business/ project management with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Partner with the CEO and senior leadership team to develop and implement the company's strategic plan and manage progress against goals.
- Oversee the execution of strategic initiatives across multiple departments and run the program office through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
- Prepare and facilitate strategy workshops, and follow through the next steps for concrete results for Senior Leadership Team
- Conduct research and analysis to support strategic decision-making and synthesize findings into clear recommendations and actionable plans.
- Build and manage relationships with external partners, including vendors, customers, and industry organizations.
- Drive internal communication of strategy, ensuring that all employees are informed and engaged in the company's mission and priorities jointly with the communications department.
- Manage special projects and initiatives as assigned by the CEO.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a strategic role, with experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Exceptional program office management skills with a track record of successfully leading complex initiatives.
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information and develop clear, actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a people-first fast-paced environment.
Our Perks – More than just a job
Your well being is important to us. To ensure you have the support you need, we offer the following benefits to U.S. Employees:
- Competitive Medical, Vision, and Dental plans, including FSAs, Telemedicine support, and HRAs with company contributions of up to $1000
- 401k plans with up to 3% of matching contributions
- 5 weeks of PTO, in addition to company holidays and 2 personal Floating Holidays
- 60% of base salary coverage for birthing mothers on STD after benefits enrolment
- Company-funded life insurance policy and supplemental life insurance options
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 access to free over-the-phone counselling to help you with a variety of personal needs; including emotional and mental well-being, addiction and recovery, marital and family problems, and legal and financial issues.
- Free travel for yourself and eligible dependents on both FlixBus and Greyhound services
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: