Senior People Operations Manager (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Expert People Operations (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your tasks - you can make a difference
- You are responsible for the preparatory payroll accounting for a specific employee area, contribute your knowledge in an active exchange with our payroll partner and also support your direct colleagues with your specialist knowledge
- You are the first point of contact for our employees, people partners (HR business partners) as well as authorities and insurance companies for all questions relating to, for example, occupational pension schemes or the contractual structure of the employment relationship
- You are responsible for all HR processes from employee entry to exit of a support area (e.g. handling contract management, questions relating to onboarding and the preparation of certificates)
- Using your experience, you will drive forward the optimization and automation of these processes within the team
- You maintain an overview of all HR master data in our HR administration tool Workday and in our personnel files and ensure their availability, up-to-dateness and quality
- You support the team in the implementation of various projects and also take on your own projects in your role
Your profile - come on board
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training and further qualification in the area of HR payroll accounting, ideally as a tax specialist or comparable training
- Several years of relevant professional experience in HR administration, preferably in a fast-growing company or a dynamic environment
- Sound knowledge of taxes, in particular payroll tax law
- Very good knowledge in the implementation of payroll accounting
- Good knowledge of labor and social security law
- Independent, structured and precise way of working and a reliable, flexible and discreet personality
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Very good knowledge of Excel and knowledge of HR data management software
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: