UI / UX Specialist for Customer Service (m/f/d)
FlixMobility – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open-source projects, and being active in our technical communities.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a UI / UX Specialist for Customer Service (m/f/d) in Berlin starting as soon as possible.
You will be part of the Customer Service domain, owning the UI and partly UX of all our tools and products while contributing to the overall design community.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You actively drive Visual & Layout Design from the UI perspective like color schemes, buttons, typography, imageries & other interfaces to align with brand identity.
- You strive to create consistency & relevance across applications for layout & structure of the User Interface.
- You help develop wireframes, concepts, features, interactive prototypes to demonstrate the look & feel of newer versions of existing product or new products.
- You conduct user research (user interviews, surveys, etc.)
- You translate user needs into excellent designs and experiences.
- You design with a web application focus.
- You bring in industry standard UI practices to enrich the existing Flix Standards, thereby contributing to not just domain but company wide UI expertise.
- You contribute to our design system.
- You collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, other UI Designers, and product owners to create cutting-edge products.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX Design with core experience around UI contributing to web-apps.
- Experience planning, conducting, and performing user research.
- Solid know-how with state-of-the-art visual design-, prototyping-, vector- and testing tools.
- Passion for great designs and empathy for customer needs.
- Proactive mindset, ready to take ownership.
- You seek collaboration to achieve the best results.
- Fluent in English.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.