Junior Specialist Public Relations - Italy
We're looking for a motivated and driven Junior PR Manager - Italy (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Support the implementation of comprehensive PR strategies to enhance the company's public image focused on the Italian Market
- Create engaging content for press releases, articles, and other PR materials.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with media representatives.
- Plan and execute PR events, ensuring successful media coverage.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align PR efforts with overall business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage, providing regular reports to the Senior PR Manager.
- Respond to media inquiries and act as a spokesperson when necessary.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience in PR, Communications or other related fields, preferably in a media agency or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English.
- Fluency in German is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building abilities.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and best practices in PR.
- Enthusiasm, creativity, commitment, and team spirit are among your strongest qualities.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: