Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) - OPS Mobile Team
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
You will be part of Team Ops-Mobile (McDriver) and join their mission in providing the best operational tool to Flix drivers, shop and train personal to foster work efficiency and smooth travel experience. The app is used across the globe and assists our users with operational tasks, such as checking-in passengers and selling tickets.
In your role as a Product Owner, you will be able to shape and influence an operationally-critical product that is fundamental part of every driver's daily work, and is an essential part within the Flix ecosystem. You will work closely with your stakeholders in business and tech side, shape the product vision and together with your team ensure that field and operational counterparts are enabled to conduct their daily work as efficiently as possible.
The team consists of a Product Owner (You!), 3 Full Stack engineers and 2 Mobile engineers. They enjoy a lot of autonomy and fully own their product and any architectural and technical decisions related to it. Besides the app itself, the team also maintains a separate Frontend (React), as well as a Backend that aggregates data to be used by the app.
If you're excited about working on a constantly evolving, user facing product that is used by thousands of people, send us your application!
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Define and lead the driver mobile-app vision and strategy;
- Contribute to the overall mobile strategy in our domain;
- Partner with key stakeholders to analyze and prioritize business requirements;
- Contribute in finding the best solutions to facilitate the work of drivers, support and operations personnel;
- Define what success looks like and use metrics to evaluate progress towards your goals;
- Transform ideas and wishes into a structured yet agile development agenda;
- Coordinate the day to day work of your tech team, translating business requirements into user stories and managing your team's capacity;
- Collaborate closely with other Product Owners in cross-team initiatives.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have a track record in being a product owner or a product manager in similar fields;
- You are a strong communicator and can get peers, management and stakeholders on board;
- You are analytical when it comes to your products and identify business problems proactively;
- You have a sound understanding of lean development practices;
- You can work out the financials and the strategic value of business cases and can prioritize and make decisions accordingly;
- You have a proven track record of balancing different priorities and identifying where to spend available resources;
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment and have an agile mindset;
- Technical background and previous experience in mobile app development is a plus;
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.