Agile Coach (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Agile Coach who will help shape our IT Foundation Domain and have a major influence on our success.
We are a large domain where the brightest minds from all over the world join forces in currently 14 different teams to build and operate our core tech platform services. Our main stakeholders are engineers from other tech teams but of course we also work closely together with our business to ensure awesome service quality.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Define, document, and ensure the consistent use of standard Agile practices throughout the Foundation Domain.
- Ensure and model an emotionally mature Feedback culture (Situation-Behavior-Impact).
- Define and run Agile Team Health Checks using data-driven methods, then identify and drive improvement areas for teams` agile processes for continuous improvement
- Monitor, facilitate, and escalate, when necessary, blockers to healthy Agile practices in teams and between teams in the domain.
- Help teams plan and host regular and recurring innovation, exploration, and celebration events with key stakeholders.
- Inspire, motivate, and even teach teams how to create a culture of positivity, optimism, inclusion, and ownership.
- Proactively help teams identify and remove impediments, to express their needs constructively, and to own their performance fully.
- Mediate teams during conflict and help them to make important decisions together and constructively
- Help our Engineering People Managers to own and further support the Agile working culture
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Hands-on experience as an Agile Coach, Product Owner or similar role
- A deep knowledge of standard Agile and Lean methods and practices and experience using them to help teams succeed and organizations to evolve.
- Experience fostering and guiding teams through all stages (Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing).
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Successfully worked with hybrid teams comprised of onsite and remote employees.
- Fluency in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
We need your consent to load the YouTube Video service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.