Product Owner (m/f/d) - Customer Service Intelligence Team
We're looking for an enthusiastic, driven & a hands-on Product Owner (m/f/d) to join our Team for Customer Service Intelligence (CSI).
This team is the analytic arm of the Domain Customer Service in Flix Mobility Tech. It’s a team that delves into the realm of data that is produced from the domain and from external sources, to put together a comprehensive data mart that help the teams & the stakeholders themselves get meaningful insights about customer service from the customers’ perspective.
With most recent development, the team is going to flex its muscle in both reporting & dashboarding capabilities to help enable workforce & productivity management of our customer service representatives as well.
If you are game for hands on data wrangling & product development vision, this could be your one shot at it.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Build the product vision along with the team, Domain Product Office & your stakeholders.
- Motivate & drive the team to achieve the vision through clear sense of purpose & path to execution.
- Gather, prioritize & manage the requirements in tandem with the stakeholders to build & manage a productive backlog.
- Put your hands-on skills at analytics on our Power BI platform and provide remarkable analytic insights about our Customer Service to stakeholders & internally to the teams.
- Bring in your expertise to work on Continuous & Performance Improvements of our existing analytic capabilities.
- Make the role your own, taking ownership of your responsibilities and bringing your strengths to your role and the PO community
- Coordinate priorities that imply cross-team collaboration.
- Exhibit your flair & passion for data by strengthening the product offering from the team.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Experience working with tech teams for at least 2 years in a Product Owner, Project manager or similar role
- At least 2 years of experience with building reports & dashboards for insights in Power BI, Tableau or similar in-memory visualization tool.
- Hands on experience & willingness to roll your sleeves to work on complex analytic setup.
- Understanding of ETL / ELT & the underlying work of data engineering to help improve the design of the datamart to enable the product vision of the team.
- Lateral leadership
- you are articulated and can get your peers on board with your vision
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic Thinking
- you evaluate pros, cons and risks when making decisions
- you consider short term gains versus long term goals
- you demonstrate outcome and business impact oriented thinking
- Innovative mindset & attitude
- you are solution oriented and propose solutions whenever there is a problem or blocker
- you proactively coordinate with people across disciplines to develop a solution
- you are flexible and have an agile mindset
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.