Junior Recruiter (m/f/d)
In this role you will partner up with our FlixTrain Business area, own and drive all recruiting efforts across those departments, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to Hiring Managers and their team. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we are viewed in the train industry, and the candidate experience from start to finish.
How will the team/environment look like?
The Business Recruiting team at Flix is a high impact team that is responsible for scaling and finding the best talent across the business side of our company. You will be joining a very international team that is distributed across Munich, Berlin, Dallas and Sofia. We are looking to expand and find a new colleague in either Munich or Berlin.
As a Junior Recruiter (m/f/d) at Flix you will have a remarkably high degree of autonomy and ownership. You will be an equal partner to Hiring Managers and are expected to advise, consult, and challenge them where needed to create best-in-class recruitment processes and find the right fit for each team.
Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership. We partner with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people in multiple business areas.
What will you be working on?
- Oversee the entire end-to-end recruitment process for train conductors (Zugführung, -assistenz) and station agents (FlixBus Shop Heroes)
- Partner with Hiring Managers and their teams to design and execute effective hiring strategies
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with Hiring Managers and key (cross-functional) stakeholders
- Produce talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity across all hiring channels (online and offline)
- Own and drive the offer process from beginning to end, while providing a world-class experience to your candidates that aligns with our values
- Champion the Flix culture and ensure we hired the right people for the right team who also aligned to our mission and values
- Participate in major improvement projects to upgrade our hiring processes and infrastructure
- Maintain high data quality and standards across all our tools and systems
What will make you successful in this position?
- Ideally, first recruiting experience with off desk working target group, in transportation or production sector
- Recruitment experience in Train sector is a huge plus
- Exceptional communication skills as well as a proactive and hands on approach
- Creative and inquisitive when considering tactics to attract train conductors
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Proactive working-style with a keen eye for detail/quality
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Enjoying taking ownership of the whole recruitment process
- Data-driven mindset with the urge to challenge the status quo
- Highly resilient, yet cheerful and positive in the face of challenges
- Being a nice person in general and a fun colleague to be around ;)
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story:
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.