Instructional Designer - E-Learning
We're looking for a motivated and driven Instructional Designer - E-Learning who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You design and create e-learnings and expand the FlixBus Learning Management System platform with content (i.e. videos, animations, graphical editing, text-to-speech, AI implementation);
- You support Flixs’ continuous international expansion, including country and regional launches and post-merger integrations with focus on strengthening the Digital Learning footprint;
- You translate user needs into efficient and effective projects (e.g. process automation, workflow streamlining, IT improvements, new feature development);
- You create new, fresh and innovative content online to further foster user motivation and engagement for digital learning;
- You drive continuous improvement, implement new processes and increase usage and acceptance of the LMS globally;
- You collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, and product managers to create cutting edge features;
- You identify key business needs and set up, execute and deliver projects across various departments within the business;
- You manage both existing stakeholders as well as new acquisitions and support with bug fixing (through our JIRA service desk).
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have at least 3 years of experience in content creation/design or other creative fields;
- You have experience administering a Learning Management System;
- You possess a strong know-how about state-of-the-art visual design-, AI- and animation tools;
- You are a passionate and innovative designer with empathy for customer needs;
- You show a proactive mindset, ready to take ownership of projects and like to “get your hands dirty”;
- You have experience with agile way of working (Scrum, Kanban, Sprints etc.);
- You have experience with Articulate Software, Docebo platform and Microsoft PowerBi (this is a plus);
- You have led a team or project group in the past (this is a plus);
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on Sports card memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story:
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.