Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) - Team PriceFormers
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team and have the most direct influence on our success.
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech's R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
As part of a cross-functional innovative development team, you will work in complex and challenging domain of Dynamic Pricing and Revenue Management.
You will be responsible for building scalable pricing services and tools, used by multiple downstream systems.
As part of your job you will:
- Co-create high value products and services with stakeholders and team
- Understand and communicate the WHY behind your products
- Drive data-driven decisions
- Define product vision and roadmap in collaboration with your team and stakeholders
- Own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the strategic vision
- Seek to identify opportunities and stakeholders' needs
- Find pragmatic balance between speed and quality of engineering
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Experience in working on Platform/API products and services
- Understanding of developing Product KPIs for B2B Products and services
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager working in a highly collaborative environment
- Good understanding of Agile Software Product development principles and techniques (e.g. outcome focused, Impact Mapping, Lean, Design Thinking, etc.)
- Having a technical background is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Revenue Management Systems architecture is an asset
- Experience and willingness to work with a high degree of both individual and team autonomy
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and lateral leadership skills
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.