Junior L&D Operations Specialist
We're looking for a motivated and driven Learning & Development Operations Specialist (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Work on the automation and optimization of departmental processes to drive operational efficiency.
- Identify areas for improvement, develop innovative solutions, implement strategies to streamline and digitalize workflows and maximize users' engagement and experience with tools and platforms.
- Ensure seamless information flow within the team and establish effective communication links with other departments to facilitate collaboration and decision-making.
- Act as a connector and SME on Learning projects to ensure synergy and effective cooperation.
- Collaborate in creating compelling presentations and drafting clear and engaging communications.
- Offer operational support on ad hoc projects (e.g. research, data analysis, and project coordination).
- Provide comprehensive support for general operational and administrative tasks, including calendar management, document preparation, and meeting coordination.
- Support the planning and execution of team gatherings, incl. meetings, workshops, and training sessions to ensure a seamless event organization and participation.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer-facing role in a corporate environment (e.g. Customer Service, HR Operations, Personal Assistant etc.). Experience working in L&D function is an advantage.
- Interest in exploring the L&D area, eagerness to learn, positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills, capacity to navigate complexity, understand patterns and work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail.
- Required: Fluent written and spoken English, very good Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Good to have: experience in creating SharePoint pages.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: