Intern - Operations Benelux (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern – Operations Benelux (m/f/d) for our Amsterdam office who is eager to develop their skills within our Flix family and ideally could start asap. The nature of this internship is more practical rather than theoretical application.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You help with on site development of regional operations to build, maintain and develop long-lasting partnerships
- You support a fast-growing company with administrative and analytical tasks
- You manage the operations inbox and answer all relevant queries
- You help the partners become a key part of an international route network based on key KPIs analysis
- You coordinate and support our whole network using our multi-platform IT systems
- You help conduct on-field research by visiting stations across our network
- You are a key player in creating operational excellence by reporting from field activities
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- MBO or HBO level in related fields of study i.e., tourism, business administration etc.
- Experienced IT user
- Highly motivated to reach goals and the necessary entrepreneurial drive to develop our business with us
- Analytical, communication (written as well as verbal) and organization skills
- Proactive, reliable, and eager to learn
- Fluent English, Dutch and any other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: