Business Development Manager
We're looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Manager who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. The position will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine and available immediately.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are the main point of contact for our bus partners regarding all business, financial and operational business day to day business in Ukraine
- You manage 5-10 bus partners accounts (50 -100 buses)
- You actively engage in shaping bus partner's portfolios to maximize Flix profits
- You suggest new routes/cities/solutions on portfolio level while actively using hedging methods
- You identify, negotiate, and acquire new bus operators to partner with Flix
- You present partnership opportunities and the advantages of a cooperation with Flix to all external stakeholders (local authorities, bus companies, terminals)
- You explain Flix business model while onboarding new employees from all departments
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian
- Relevant work experience in Sales, Business, Account Management etc.
- Degree in transportation, business, administration, leisure or tourism
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proactive, reliable and eager to learn
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on approach
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: