Head of Finance & Controlling (m/f/d) FlixTrain
We're looking for a motivated and driven Head of Finance & Controlling (m/f/d) FlixTrain who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You design, integrate, and implement financial / controlling processes and structures at FlixTrain
- You will be responsible for a team, that takes care of Accounting, Billing, Controlling, Project Financing and Asset Financing
- You support the development of your team, you improve processes, team structure and you drive for efficient scaling
- You take full responsibility for all finance related topics at FlixTrain, including but not limited to budgeting, forecasting, controlling and cost optimization
- You initiate improvement and optimization initiatives, together with business teams
- You will be part of the FlixTrain leadership team, steering and defining the strategy of FlixTrain and in close alignment with senior leadership team of Flix
- You will play an integral part in changing the transportation industry in Europe that will turn into a long-lasting success
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business, Economics, Finance, Controlling, Accounting, or other related fields of study
- Minimum of 5 years in relevant positions in the fields of Auditing, Accounting, Corporate Finance, ideally in a start-up, or a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Extensive experience in finance processes, financial models, and financial planning
- High communication, negotiation and project management skills
- You are proactive, reliable and have a strong focus on achievement
- You have the necessary entrepreneurial drive to develop and grow FlixTrain as a Team
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: