Disponent (m/f/d) FlixBus
We are looking for a motivated and driven Dispatcher Traffic Control (m/f/d) to join our Traffic Control team. You will be part of a dynamic team and support the Italian Flixbus market in our office in Berlin.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Monitoring and quality assurance of the operational area
- Taking calls from bus drivers and bus partners and answering emails
- Decision-maker about disposition of incidents in the traffic
- Handling of delays, accidents, incidents, etc. according to internal guidelines
- Active communication and documentation of all incidents and initiation of appropriate measures
- Sending appropriate information to our passengers
- Supporting Senior Dispatchers in special situations
- Improvement of work processes with the help of minor projects
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have completed vocational training with a traffic, transport or logistics focus
- You are experienced in dispatching
- You are assertive and able to work under pressure even in stressful situations
- You work in a structured and independent manner and are also very proactive
- You are a good communicator and team player
- Willingness to work shifts 24/7
- Good computer skills in MS Office
- You speak fluent German and English. Any other language is a plus.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: