Senior Manager Traffic Control India (f/m/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Manager Traffic Control India (f/m/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You lead and develop the Traffic Control Team in India, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration
- You develop and implement standards and procedures for bus services in alignment with global policies
- You minimize the impact of disruptions to provide the best possible customer experience
- You collaborate with the Smart Operations team at the HQ to drive the digitalization of Traffic Control processes
- You monitor and ensure the fulfillment of all operational KPIs.
- You maintain close alignment with all operational units to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- You are available for on-call duty crisis management
- You are available to work in shifts 24/7 (including nights and weekends)
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have 5+ years of experience in transport, logistics, or delivery start-ups
- You have strong understanding of operational processes and KPIs.
- You are assertive and able to work under pressure even in stressful situations
- You work in a structured and independent manner and are also very proactive
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach to work
- Your strong commitment to safety and unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction truly set you apart
- Fluent in Hindi & English – additional languages are a plus
- Based out of Delhi NCR or comfortable to relocate near Flix India HQ office
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: