Property Manager (m/f/d)
Join us for an exciting opportunity as a Property/ Facility Manager (m/f/d) at Flix! You'll be at the forefront of managing and maintaining Flix Headquarters in Munich, ensuring their optimal functioning. Join our team and make a significant impact on our facilities' success! Look forward to a permanent and varied job where boredom is out of the question.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Coordinate the day-to-day facilities-related work activities and general maintenance between the unit, internal customers, external agencies and vendors ensuring it is carried out in a safe, efficient, and regulated manner.
- Overseeing 2-3 staff members and contracted maintenance functions across the site. Develop, manage, and review service contracts and ensures all services are performed according to contracts.
- Coordinate with building landlord the routine preventative maintenance on all building and grounds equipment, including plumbing, electrical, fire alarm, HVAC, and other building maintenance.
- Manage facility services such as reception, shipping, receiving, mail, logistics, offsite storage, inventory, security, document/waste disposal, parking and assist with office services.
- Administer contracts and serve as the primary on-site point of contact for vendors and escort vendors to work locations.
- Oversee & supervise maintenance and repair of facilities/equipment and oversee facility refurbishment and renovations, ensuring all facilities work meets or exceeds standards and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Create purchasing orders for facilities projects and liaison with Purchasing.
- Assist with developing the annual budget, annual plan, and variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients, occupants, landlords, and service partners.
- Communicate regularly with customers regarding status updates and service requests, ensuring all requests are handled quickly, professionally, and services are tailored to the individual.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Ideally 5 years of experience in a similar position, emphasizing on facility operations, maintenance, project management, and construction.
- Facilities or Property Manager certifications or relevant college coursework in facilities management or engineering operations & maintenance or related qualifications.
- Self-confident and customer-oriented appearance.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach, with good project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Fluent English and German language skills are required.
- Open to travel sometimes within Germany.
- Physical capabilities include standing, bending, squatting, and lifting up to 30 poun
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: