We're looking for a motivated and driven Motion Designer who will help us designing outstanding motion assets and will become an integral part of our in-house creative team. As a Motion Designer you develop and grow brand creativity in new and effective ways to drive brand recognition and consumer engagement across different touchpoints.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You work cross-functionally to create particularly online marketing materials to deliver successful video and animated content. This includes videos and animations for paid and organic social, YouTube, Display, and DOOH.
- You work for all our product brands including FlixBus, FlixTrain, Greyhound, and Kamil Koc across our different international markets and create assets for our corporate brand Flix.
- You work closely together with different internal stakeholders (such as brand-, organic- and paid social media-, CRM-, media- and internal communication teams), making sure to translate our CI across different touchpoints.
- You also feel confident in graphic design and don’t mind helping out the team when graphic / static designs are needed.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You gained at least 1.5 years of experience in a Junior Motion Designer role and have strong motion design skills and also basic skills in graphic design.
- You use Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro or Final Cut and Audition confidently. 3D and graphic design skills are a plus.
- You are social media savvy and up to par with what’s hot on TikTok, YouTube etc.
- You have an excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with an international allure and a core team that is spread across different locations.
- You build strong relationships, have good communication skills and collaborate effectively with others.
- You speak English fluently, preferably German, every other language is a plus.
- Surprise us with your creative application and please make sure to include your portfolio.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: