Facility Coordinator (m/w/d)
Join us for an exciting opportunity as a Facility Coordinator (m/f/d) at Flix!
We need your assistance for day-to-day in maintaining Flix Headquarters in Munich, ensuring their optimal functioning! Join our team and make a significant impact on our facilities' success!
Your tasks – Paint the world green
- Monitor building service activities relating to the site(s), reporting and taking action as appropriate.
- Respond to requests for maintenance / technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Assist with general building maintenance and promptly respond to building emergencies.
- Route issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions.
- Liaise with tenants and deal with operational queries they might have.
- Manage, track, and respond to Facilities tickets (requests) in a timely manner.
- Lead in the setup of corporate events & internal meetings while communicating with other departments such as AV/IT.
- Assemble, disassemble, and set up furniture systems as requested.
- Serve as backup/support for Planning and Shipping & Receiving.
- Assist with reception coverage when required to ensure there is desk coverage.
- Collaboration on other tasks and upcoming projects.
Your Profile - Come on Board
- Ideally experience in Facility Management, Office Management or in Hospitality or in a similar role.
- Solution-oriented, logical and concentrated way of working even in challenging situations.
- Ability to work in a team and the ability to build strong professional working relationships with the team, vendors, contractors and suppliers.
- Results driven mindset, ability to embrace change and proactive in recognizing improvement opportunities.
- Effective way of working, even in stressful situations.
Our Offer - More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: