Sales Intern (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Sales Intern (m/f/d) based in Milan who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
- You will work in collaboration with the marketing team for the acquisition and development of offline partners (e.g., travel agencies, tourist offices, selling points and other intermediates)
- You will be in touch with our reseller partners supporting their day-to-day business
- You will focus on closing commercial contracts and running campaigns
- You will make competitor and market benchmark research
- You will qualify current and scout potential new partners
- You are an enrolled student (Bachelor/Master) in Business, Marketing or any relevant field
- Italian (native speaker level) and fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- You have high social, communication, and analytical skills
- You are highly motivated in achievement and have the necessary entrepreneurial drive
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on Virgin Sports Club memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story:
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.