Head of Internal Audit (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Head of internal audit (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You have overall responsibility for the Internal Audit/Corporate Audit department and report directly to audit committee of the Flix supervisory board as well as to the company CFO
- You coordinate all the Group's auditing activities, including those of the foreign subsidiaries
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of auditing standards and the development of the Group's auditing strategy
- You develop the annual audit plan in a risk oriented approach. You plan and execute the respective audits and follow up on the implementation of measures
- You communicate the results to the Management Board and Audit Committee
- You test the design and effectiveness of the internal control system
- You are in a constant exchange with the Governance owners and Compliance
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Master’s degree in accountancy, Business Operations or a related field
- 5+ years of related work experience in Auditing, Compliance, and/or Risk Management
- Excellent communications skills and experience in leading a team are a prerequisite as much as excellent German and English language skills
- Proven project management and analytical skills
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: