Traffic Control Dispatcher with French
We are looking for a motivated and organized Traffic Control Dispatcher (m/f/d), speaking French, Portuguese or Spanish, who will take an active part in the success of FlixBus and will have a direct influence on the functioning of the operations.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Quality control of our daily operations in France, Spain and Portugal
- Answering to calls from drivers and coach partners, and response to emails, in a multilingual environment (FR, EN, ES, PT)
- Answering to calls from other saturated markets if the language is mastered (English)
- Management of delays, accidents, incidents, etc. in accordance with internal guidelines
- Monitoring delays with technical assistance from the internal delay alert system and informing our passengers via notifications
- Reassign passengers to other services (rebooking) in the event of delays, cancellation or incident
- Documentation of all incidents and taking appropriate measures
- Improved work processes on small projects
- Supervision and feedback with the team leader
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are communicative and comfortable in teamwork
- You are multilingual: you have a perfect command of French, fluent in English, and good knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- You have acquired experience in the field of transport management, operations or in the management of exceptional and emergency situations.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: