We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Acocuntant who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles
- Prepare electronic and manual payments
- Communicate with suppliers, agents, bus partners etc.
- Prepare clear and concise documentation
- Assist in various areas of financial reporting, month, quarter and year-end close, and/or other daily/monthly accounting processes
- Preparation of VAT and income tax declarations
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Preferred field of study: Finance / Accounting
- Higher education in Accounting or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in Accounting
- Fluent level of Ukrainian
- Very good level of English
- System experience with ERP required, ORACLE Fusion is a plus
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles (Ukrainian GAAP) and tax legislation of Ukraine
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing international environment
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Reliability and organizational skills
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: