Analyst Country Launch (m/f/d) Mexico
We're looking for a motivated and driven Analyst Country Launch Mexico (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are a core part of the central country launch team which owns the process for preparing and executing new country launches at Flix
- You research and analyze the Mexican market and support the leadership team in preparing our go-to- market hypotheses
- You build analyses, business cases and data-models to support senior management in their decision making for the launch of our operations in Mexico
- You work closely with central commercial functions (e.g. network planning, marketing) and support your local colleagues in the country (e.g. Managing Directors, local business development) to drive the launch process
- Your commitment will be an essential growth and success factor of FlixBus as we aim to bring smart and green mobility to everyone who wants to experience the world
- You report directly to the Head of Country Launches
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Excellent Bachelor or Master’s degree from a top university in Business, Economics or related field of study
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (full-time) in consulting, business development, market research or similar at a multi-national company
- You get excited about digging deeply into topics, whether it’s researching a market or understanding regulations and are able to generate strong findings both from your desktop and from venturing out into the industry
- Strong analytical skills, financial modelling experience and the ability to use data to back up assumptions
- Strong technical skills in productivity tools (e.g. Excel) and data management / visualization (e.g. PowerBI)
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with dynamically changing tasks and priorities
- Fluent in English and Spanish, with international experience having lived or worked abroad as a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist
This position will be based in Mexico City / Monterrey. Remote work is an option.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: