We're looking for a motivated and driven Operations Manager who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Interact and interface with drivers to facilitate on-time departures, providing necessary support and assistance as needed.
- Ensure that all coaches are cleaned and well-maintained to uphold a positive image and experience for passengers.
- Conduct regular inspections of coaches to verify cleanliness and ensure they meet company standards.
- Proactively communicate any operational issues related to buses and drivers to Flix Bus management and/or Traffic Control, enabling swift resolution of challenges and minimizing disruptions.
- Uphold and enhance the highest level of customer experience by addressing customer concerns promptly and professionally.
- Handle escalated customer complaints, employing effective problem-solving skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety protocols, state and federal regulations, and company policies.
- Monitor and enforce safety practices, customer interactions, and operational standards to maintain a secure and compliant environment.
- Perform daily Departure Checks using the Driver App.
- Manage and schedule lot staff, assigning tasks and responsibilities to ensure a well-organized and efficient operation.
- Provide guidance, training, and support to lot staff to maintain a productive and positive work environment.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Transportation Management, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in management, ideally within the bus or coach industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with drivers, staff, and customers.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on maintaining high operational standards.
- Problem-solving ability to address challenges in a timely and effective manner.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and compliance within the transportation industry.
- Proficiency in using relevant software tools and applications.
- Leadership skills to manage and motivate a team of lot staff effectively.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, and mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist.
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience and skills: $65,000-$80,000 USD
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: