Event Manager (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Event Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
As an Event Manager (m/f/d) you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our event strategy. You will be a part of the Communications Team where we are committed to creating exceptional experiences for our employees and prospectively external audiences such as press conferences. You will collaborate closely with internal clients such as the People Team, IT Tech support and Facility Management Team, all to deliver outstanding events that leave a lasting impression.
Events is one of our channels to communicate to and with our Fixies. With our events we bring our Flix values to live and make sure we transmit and engage our employees as well as external target groups with our company strategy and goals. This role reports to the Team Lead Internal Communications.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- As an Event Manager, you will be responsible for the consultation, conception, planning, and execution of our internal events (digital, global streaming, hybrid & on-site) such as townhalls, talks, office team get-togethers, and big company events. Moreover, you support the External Corporate Communications Team in planning high profile events such as press conferences, panels, or other external communications event opportunities.
- You will develop proactively event concepts as well as content and identify event opportunities based on our communications roadmap and business opportunities, ensuring consistency and creativity throughout all event touchpoints.
- You manage and execute our events from end-to-end. You oversee events from inception to completion, handling project management, internal coordination, stakeholder and supplier interactions, budgeting, cost control, event logistics, cue plans, and deadlines to deliver successful events.
- You scale our event concepts on a global level and provide guidance on their execution in our international offices.
- You liaise with our internal stakeholders and initiate internal processes proactively and independently.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in the field of event management, successfully completed vocational training (Ausbildung) as event manager or a comparable degree
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in organizing corporate events and have proven experience in project responsibility
- Ideally you have already worked in Event Management on the company side in a corporate setting
- Fluent in English, intermediate level of German is required
- Experience with organizing employee events, ranging from 200 to 2000 employees, experience in organizing press conferences is a plus
- Knowledge of the common MS-Office program. You are accustomed to work with power point to convince your stakeholders of your event concepts and support the creation of event content
- Knowledge on digital, hybrid and onsite event creation and their creative and technical realization
- Your planning and also your events are running smoothly because you are always 10 steps ahead, and have a back-up plan if needed
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: