Senior Manager Business Development (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Manager Business Development (m/f/d) for FlixTrain who will help us shape our team, take the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be responsible for developing the focus area Customer Insights to ensure FlixTrain’s product fully matches our customers’ needs
- You will analyse market and customer survey data to set targets, track performance and define improvement measures in close cooperation with the relevant teams
- You will define FlixTrain’s future brand positioning and translate it into concepts for press and marketing communication
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders in the Brand, Public Relations, CRM and Social Media teams
- You will drive various strategic projects around Business and Customer Growth.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Business with a focus on Marketing, Brand or Communication
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting with a focus on Customer Insights, Brand and Communications Management
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proven experience in data analysis & reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German and English)
- Personal initiative as well as a self-motivated and goal-oriented working attitude
- Track record of managing cross-functional projects involving various stakeholders.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: