Senior Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d) - Team Salesforce Platform
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Salesforce Administrator who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
We are launching a new team at Flix that allows us to get the most out of Salesforce in an optimized manner. Our goal is to enable our colleagues to use Salesforce as efficiently yet autonomously as possible. We, therefore, plan to centralise ownership, governance, and guidance of the existing Salesforce instance as a core Salesforce Platform Team to ensure proper integration of Salesforce with Azure AD as our identity provider, exchanging data with Kafka and Snowflake, and optimizing the setup of the platform and existing services.
We need your help as a Salesforce Administrator contributing to the vision and mission of the team, pushing for a great developer experience, configuring features around the Salesforce ecosystem, and ensuring its high performance and security.
Sounds like the right challenge? Read on!
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- help define the vision and drive the implementation of Salesforce usage at Flix
- contribute to improving the quality and reliability of Flix internal services - administer and maintain our Salesforce platform with cooperation with our stakeholders
- coordinate Salesforce-related communication within the organization
- keep watch over upcoming Salesforce releases
- manage users provisioning and licenses usage
- manage sandboxes and deployments
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- have a good knowledge of Salesforce - especially Platform, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud
- have a work permit in Portugal
- have an extensive understanding of the Salesforce data security model
- have experience with data management, and different data upload tools
- have a practical experience in creating reports and dashboards
- have are a Salesforce Administrator Certification
- speak fluent English
- drive to make an impact
- have an experience in an Agile organisation
- present outstanding communication skills
- act as a team player
- have motivation to learn
- have a high-level understanding of software delivery in a cross-team setting
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.