Project Manager Customer Product
We are looking for a . This a strategic role focused on bringing our customer facing product to a new level by optimizing existing customer journeys (e.g., How do we personalize the online and offline experience?, How do we increase the relevance of operational information?) and identifying new opportunities (e.g., how should our mobile app experience be in the future?, Should we introduce a loyalty programme and what is the offering?) - and supporting to bring both to our customers.
Your job - paint the world green
- You identify new opportunities, build business cases and execution plans to improve our customer’s Flixperience along all touchpoints – digital and offline.
- You drive the continues optimization of our existing customer-facing product by supporting the FlixTech product teams on strategy, planning and execution as well as driving own initiatives.
- You support the monitoring of performance of the product, project or initiative and derive recommendations for strategic product decisions.
- You work together with different business teams and technical functions from Ecommerce, Operations, Marketing
- You coordinate various internal and external stakeholders and communicate progress
Your profile - ready to hop on board
- You have first professional experience (2-3 years) as a Business Development Manager, Product Manager, Operations Manager, or similar; Project management experience is an asset.
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of business administration.
- You have a good understanding of economic relationships and know how to derive potentials and risks from analysis.
- You are organized and keep track of complex issues.
- You have strong analytical skills and make decisions based on data.
- You enjoy communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You convince with initiative, a sense of responsibility and your positive spirit.
- You have high proficiency in Excel and Power Point, SQL is a plus.
- You are fluent in English; any other language is a plus.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: