Working Student Business Development (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Intern (m/f/d) or Working Student (m/f/d) for FlixTrain, who would like to become part of our team at the earliest possible date.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will support several strategic projects in the area of business and customer growth.
- Your main focus will be on developing FlixTrain’s cooperation with the regional transport in Germany.
- You will work closely with regional train companies and their association on different topics, incl. network definition, coordination of timetables and schedule data.
- You will create and update website content around FlixTrain’s offer.
- You will perform ad-hoc analyses and report outcomes as a basis for decision-making.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled student in Economics, Transportation or any similar study programme.
- Previous experience in the transportation industry and/or business development is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills and a precise working style, incl. attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have good knowledge of standard Microsoft apps and are willing to learn new software/IT tools; experience in programming/automation is a plus.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
- You are available for a period of at least 6 months.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: