We're looking for a motivated and driven Fraud Operations Specialist who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Keeping the high-risk orders review list clear of pending reviews daily
- Cancelling fraudulent or suspicious orders reducing the financial impact for the company
- Recognizing fraud patterns in a timely manner to help enforce up-to-date fraud prevention measures
- Actively monitoring chargeback rate and bank alerts and escalating to relevant stakeholders when needed
- Supporting customer service team for any risk related queries
- Proactively suggesting and reviewing fraud preventing static rules
- Engaging in the chargeback/dispute representment
- Supporting fraud data-related internal queries
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the global e-commerce payment/fraud industry of a medium-sized company or similar experience
- Accurate and timely data entry skills with attention to details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while still meeting deadlines
- Initiative to proactively research and resolve problems, and improve processes
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Profound experience within MS Office
- Communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone and by email
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: