Senior Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Teams and Product
Based in Germany and the US, our IT Infrastructure Services team designs, implements and manages global cloud and on-premise infrastructure solutions to provide Flix with internal business services such as file sharing, identity management, security and compliance configuration, communication tools, 3rd level support and infrastructure consulting.
As Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer you lead the efforts of maintaining and improving our global internal IT infrastructure as a coherent set of high available services following our cloud focused strategy. It is your responsibility to identify improvement opportunities, drive infrastructure projects and build a unified scalable environment.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Drive innovation and improve our infrastructure together with the team
- Integrate other applications in our infrastructure (e.g. SSO)
- Automate recurring tasks Consult other tech teams and employees
- Design the future IT infrastructure of Flix and Greyhound
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- More then a year of experience in PowerShell scripting with Azure AD and M365 modules - other scripting languages are a plus
- Solid knowledge in M365 products such as SharePoint, MS Teams, Tasks/Planner/ToDo and Yammer/Viva Engage
- Good knowledge Azure cloud services and or any other cloud platform (AWS/GCP)
- Proficiency with Linux/Windows Servers Proficiency with AD domain services
- Experience with Terraform Basic knowledge about modern authentication protocols (OIDC, OAuth 2.0 & SAML)
- Basic experience in hybrid on-prem/cloud environment
- Basic experience with the Microsoft Graph API
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform are a big plus (PowerAutomate, PowerBI, PowerApps, PowerVitualAgents)
- Experience with M&A company integrations are a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: