PR & Communication Senior Specialist
We're looking for a motivated and driven PR & COMMUNICATION SENIOR SPECIALIST who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Being part of PR & Communication team for Poland and Baltics
- Supporting creation and execution of local PR & Communication strategy
- Preparing media materials (press releases, statements, global announcements, video materials)
- Managing day-to-day media inquiries and ad-hoc crisis communications
- Organizing press events, media sessions, roundtables and interviews
- Looking for speaking opportunities and events to leverage company visibility
- Building new and maintaining current relations with PR agencies
- Advising the business on communication opportunities and risks
- Providing media monitoring, content positioning and reporting
- Cooperating closely with global teams
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Native Polish
- Fluent English
- Min. 3 years experience in the international PR role, press or media (agencies & in-house)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- General knowledge of digital tools
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: