Junior Network Planner - France and Benelux
We're looking for a motivated Junior Network Planner (m/f/d) working on France and Benelux who will help us drive the company to the next level and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You plan our FlixBus lines in collaboration with our business partners, pricing & yield managers and our experienced local teams to develop our network
- You coordinate the interactions on your allocated line portfolio with the other teams to ensure smooth processes (e.g. line starts and operational requests)
- You communicate with our business partners to handle our operative demand
- You present ideas as well as figures in an informative and relevant way to update your team members
- You base your decisions on quantitative analyses and derive conclusions and observations from a variety of data sets to make informed decisions
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have socio-geographical knowledge of the transport markets in France
- First experience in network planning, transportation planning or in the mobility sector is a plus
- You have an academic degree in transportation management, geography, spatial planning, transportation engineering, logistics, mathematics economics or in a related field of study
- You possess strong analysis and modelling abilities to solve complex problems in a rational way
- You are organized and autonomous, have a team- and customer-oriented working style and consider yourself a travel enthusiast with a proactive attitude towards challenges
- You can use MS Office applications with routine
- You speak English fluently. French or Dutch is considered as a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: