Programmatic Advertising Manager
We're looking for a motivated and driven Programmatic Advertising Manager to join our team.
You will contribute to optimize our channel performance in all Flix markets for our products (FlixTrain and FlixBus). More than being part of a dynamic team, you will participate in bringing Flixbus to the next stage, and thus you will have a direct influence on its success. Challenging the status quo and constant learning is part of our DNA at Flix. 2020 taught us that we can work effectively in distributed teams, so for the first time we are taking a more global recruiting approach.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Develop a display marketing/paid media and remarketing strategy for multiple countries, brands and web properties, in collaboration with local / country eCommerce leads
- Manage planning and execution of display marketing programs, including landing page coordination, campaign development, ongoing performance analysis and optimization, testing, reporting, and budget tracking
- Coordinate campaigns and activities with other digital marketing functions
- Continuous testing as it relates to product and creative
- Serve as strategic digital marketing lead with oversight of all paid digital tactics including video, display and rich media units
- Drive direct response acquisition KPI’s including CPA, CTR, conversions, and ROI
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Focus on Programmatic Display Advertising
- Plan, execute and optimize campaigns on media buying products like GDN, DV360, TTD, mobile DSPs for acquisition, activation, and retention
- You in areas such as creative, audience segmentation, placement / network selection, and 3rd-party tool evaluation
- Guide the creative development process using industry best practices in partnership with PMM & Design
- Test new channels to promote incremental conversions and revenue for the business
- Take to the next level our GDN campaigns and define and implement prospecting and retargeting strategy.
- A/B test creatives, landing pages and copies to drive aggressive growth targets and collaborate closely with different
- Strong background in Display marketing with hands on experience in GDN, Taboola, Outbrain and/or other Native networks and programmatic channels
- Passion about online marketing and Display in particular – you have good insight into creative and audience segmentation
- SQL knowledge is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: