Accounts Payable Accountant
We're looking for a motivated and driven Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Process on timely basis accounts payable transactions
- Monitor vendor open items and clarifies old and unusual balances
- Prepare electronic and manual payments
- Communicate with local finance managers, vendors, auditors, etc.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Prepare clear and concise documentation
- Participate in ERP roll-outs
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in Accounting
- Solid knowledge in Accounting and VAT legislation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing international environment
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Reliability and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, additional European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: