Junior Manager Treasury (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Junior Manager Treasury (m/f/d) working with our HQ Treasury Team who will help us in shaping a professional global Treasury with having the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support the Team in common Treasury Operations (like Cash Management, Bank Account administration etc.)
- You support in payment processing and handle reconciliation
- You support in administration of Treasury systems (TMS and eBanking)
- You contribute to Treasury process documentations and improvements
- You are handling other ad-hoc administrative tasks
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance OR other relevant professional background
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in Treasury or related fields
- Experience in Cash Management and Treasury tools (e-banking, TMS) are preferred
- More important than professional experience is your motivation and learning ability
- You feel comfortable in using Excel, PPT, and similar tools to structure and analyze data
- Your working style is characterized by hands-on mentality, reliability and accuracy
- You are motivated to work independently after your onboarding
- You are open minded and a great team player
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on sports memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: