Senior Frontend Engineer - Fleet Management Team
We are looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer with a passion for creating software that makes operations processes more efficient. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing high-quality user interfaces that are intuitive, engaging, and responsive. The team is creating a product that helps organize fleets, drivers, and rides. This ensures smooth, affordable, safe, and high-quality travel for our customers through effective coordination with Operations and Mobility Partners with the goal of reducing manual processes and increasing productivity.
Currently, we are a Product Owner, 3 Senior Backend Engineers, 2 Senior Frontend Engineers, Senior UX designer and, as a team, we fully own the product line and the architectural and technical decisions. We build our product end to end and can leverage cutting-edge technologies for our solutions.
Our current technology stack includes:
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional distributed team owning the customer service products and will hence directly contribute to the success of the business;
- You and your team will place our users at the center when developing solutions together;
- You drive the development process using an Agile environment;
- You will work with and learn how to use cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Lead technical decisions inside and across teams to improve technical excellence through lateral leadership;
- Contribute to find the best solutions for getting, organizing and providing customer service products that make our operations easier.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- 5+ years of professional experience in frontend development, with a strong focus on architecture and system design;
- You have extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Hands-on experience with Typescript;
- You cover your code with tests and have experience with different test runners, e.g. Jest or Vitest;
- Experience with Cypress is preferred (ui/e2e testing);
- Experience working in a React ecosystem is required;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher;
- You enjoy working within an agile setup.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: