Junior Specialist Tech Controlling
We're looking for a motivated and driven Junior Specialist Tech Controlling who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are part of our Financial Controlling team and, responsible for assisting in the financial management and control of our technology-related projects and initiatives
- You review business cases, perform financial and risk analysis and cost tracking for technology projects, identifying potential cost-saving opportunities and – based on this – help to develop recommendations for the top management
- You assist in the preparation of financial reports, forecasts, and budgets related to tech initiatives
- You support improving and developing performance analysis tools and reports for strategic Flix’ investments
- You come up with your own ideas how processes can be constantly optimized and work on the implementation of those improvements
- You are in close contact with our business and Tech colleagues and engage in active Business/Tech partnering
- You support the accounting department in determining the internally generated intangible assets to be capitalized
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have an affinity for IT topics and modern digital product development and engineering
- You have strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills and a structured, agile way of working
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Controlling, Business informatics or related field of study
- You have an experience of 1-3 years (recommended) in Controlling, Corporate Finance or M&A Advisory ideally in a start-up and/or a high-paced, dynamic and international environment
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and good understanding of BI architectures and Finance systems
- You have first experience in project management, ideally in an international setup and strong communication skills
- You are proactive, reliable and have a strong focus on achievement
- You are fluent in English, every other language - especially German - is a plus
- Ideally you already have a basic understanding of JIRA and the principles and methods of agile software development
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours . We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: