Tax Reporting Specialist
We're looking for a motivated and driven Tax Reporting Specialist who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Join our team in Sofia and contribute to painting the world green by ensuring group-wide tax reporting as part of the Group Tax Team. The team covers a broad range of tax related tasks – including tax reporting – and which consists of motivated colleagues in Sofia as well as Germany who are looking forward to welcoming a new joiner for the topic of group-wide tax reporting.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Establish and improve global tax reporting tools and processes, driving their continuous development with a high degree of independence. Your role will have a direct impact on our operations, both locally in Bulgaria and internationally.
- Your primary focus will be deriving, analyzing, reviewing, and presenting tax-related KPIs in accordance with group reporting under IFRS including tax notes, deferred taxes, budget, and planning.
- You'll have the chance to participate in diverse projects, including the development of a tax compliance management system.
- Review tax calculations in significant subsidiaries, demonstrating effective communication with both internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- Analyze the effective tax rate and contribute to reporting, planning, and modeling processes within the tax area.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, focusing on tax, international tax, audit, and accounting, or in a related field of study.
- Significant experience in taxation as well as group accounting and/or tax-related reporting processes.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a tax advisory company, audit firm, corporate tax department, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in tax and related accounting topics.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, and possess a good understanding of tax-related reporting tools.
- A tax advisor exam certificate or similar professional certification will be an asset.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: