Senior Internal Auditor
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Internal Auditor who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. The Senior Internal Auditor executes the components of the global internal audit program that pertain to Flix North America entities including performing audit procedures, documenting results, and communicating findings to management through executive level stakeholders locally and globally.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Collaborate with Flix HQ Head of Internal Audit and peers in the global internal audit function and other countries to assist in developing the audit program, specifically those procedures related to the Flix North America entities
- Collaborate with Flix HQ Internal Audit and North America leadership to identify potential risk factors including financial, compliance, operational, IT and other risks that could impact the ability for the North America entities' availability to achieve their objectives and identify activities and mitigating factors that potentially reduce those risks
- Perform substantive testing on transactions, controls, documentation, document results and come to preliminary conclusions on the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial information, adherence to applicable regulations and company policies, and similar objectives
- Partner with the Global Head of Internal Audit and North America leadership to develop mitigation and / or action plans in response to audit findings and follow up to ensure mitigation plans have been put in place and are operating effectively
- Partner with the Global Head of Internal Audit to communicate the audit plan, procedures, and findings from audit procedures to North America and Global HQ leadership as well as Management and Supervisory Boards where appropriate
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other quantitative Business Administration field. MBA, CPA, CIA, CFE or equivalent post-graduate accreditation preferred
- 3-5+ years of professional work experience in Internal Audit, external audit, or fraud investigation
- Working knowledge of generally accepted audit standards and processes, generally accepted internal controls frameworks (such as COSO) and generally accepted accounting practices in the US with at least an awareness of IFRS
- Ability to partner and collaborate with employees across different geographies, levels, and functions to effectively and efficiently plan and conduct audit procedures and to implement corrective action plans where gaps are identified
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and interface well with senior management, and experience partnering and communicating with, and presenting to, executive level and employees across different geographies, levels, and function
- Ability to effectively manage project timelines to deliver stated goals, objectives, and deliverables on time and with quality and integrity as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Experience planning and executing substantive audit testing and documenting procedures and results, and working knowledge of the functionality of typical accounting and reporting systems and typical manual supporting accounting processes
- Excellent PC database retrieval and spreadsheet skills
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and offer hybrid working with the option to visit the local office from time to time.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, and mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: