Senior HR Project Manager (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior HR Project Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
In this role and as part of the global People team, you will be responsible in leading HR projects and supporting our international teams to drive local, regional and global initiatives within the People function. You are the right candidate, if you are a well-structured person with experience in process design, project planning and execution from the very first kick-off until the project closure. You always strive for operational excellence while at the same time and without saying you always focus on strong collaboration with all stakeholders. At the same time you take over responsibility for common goals and put the team results always first. Furthermore, you are able to identify obstacles at a very early stage and translate them into the opportunity to challenge and improve the status quo.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Manage and lead people projects in the fields of digitalization, compliance & governance, people integration (PMI, new markets) to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs/resources
- Identify required resources and develop standardized processes and tools to manage projects and milestones, stakeholders, budgets, risks and changes
- Identify and implement initiatives to drive faster adaption within the organization in collaboration with our different people teams
- Collaborate and engage with all stakeholders and team members to ensure continues commitment and engagement
- Act as point of contact for other global project teams where collaboration is required
- Training and coaching of relevant employees regarding project standards, but also new tools and procedures
- You are capable of using several project management methods and even combine them to ensure the most efficient set up for each project
- Depending on the purpose, willingness and ability to travel approximately 1 week per month to Headquarters in Munich or another Flix location
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Administration, HR or similar
- 5 years relevant working experience in a similar position in HR
- A professional project management and change management certification is a plus
- Proven knowledge in different project methods including agile approaches
- Strong communication and coaching skills to gain credibility with different stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Empathy and experience in conflict management
- Great analytical skills and capable of preparing informed decisions
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- MS Office 365, project management software and others
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: