Senior Marketing Campain Manager
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Marketing Campaigns Manager who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You manage our Campaign Management Team to develop and send Global and Local Campaigns; assuring international marketing operational excellence
- You evaluate campaign performance through KPI’s monitoring; defining best practices in order to improve future campaigns
- You handle, supervise, and coordinate campaigns with 50+ stakeholders within the company
- You establish the strategic path and growth for the Campaign Management Team
- You manage campaigns from beginning to end to ensure that they meet all target objectives
- You work closely with other marketing, PR, CSR and business stakeholders
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- 3-5 years of experience in Campaign Management
- Strong analytical skills, allowing you to take data-driven decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence and coordinate a vast number of departments and stakeholders
- A high level of initiative and reliability
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive, solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, international environment
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: