Head of Treasury
We're looking for a motivated and driven Head of Treasury who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. Reporting to the Vice President Finance, the Head of Treasury is responsible for the global Treasury processes of the Flix Group.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Develops and implements multi-year Treasury strategy including commodity, FX and interest hedging as well as policies, regulations and risk minimizing mitigations
- Further optimizes well established short-term and long-term cash and liquidity forecasting
- Drives initiatives to minimize costs like cash pool extension to Europe, bank fee and margin negotiations, optimized IC cash flows and others
- Automates and modernizes the existing Treasury operations
- Maintains strong communications with banks and other financial service providers
- Monitors debt covenant compliance and is responsible for reporting obligations
- Develops Treasury reporting dashboards and tracks KPI
- Responsibility for the functional and disciplinary leadership of the team and personnel development of the team members
- Supports and consults the team in operational challenges and projects
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Preferred 7+ years of experience in Treasury, Controlling or Finance, or in a similar Treasury (leadership) position
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or business
- Strong knowledge of cash management, financial analysis, treasury risk management and project management, including experience with treasury tools and bank connectivity (TMS, eBanking)
- Experience with the usage of Financial Risk Management Instruments (FX Hedging instruments etc)
- Detail-oriented leader driven to inspire, motivate, and empower your team to achieve organizational goals
- Comfortable negotiating in financial and commercial topics
- Strong communication and stakeholder management up to senior leadership level
- English language is a must, German a big plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours. While we offer a hybrid working mode, we are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: