Responsable Gestión Licencias/Autorizaciones
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Responsable Gestión Licencias/Autorizaciones (m/f) based in Madrid as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are Flix España’s day to day interface with transport Authorities in Spain
- You prepare, apply for, and ultimately obtain permissions from authorities to operate international bus lines,
- You manage our relationship with bus terminals in Spain, ensuring passenger experience on the terminal is as good as possible.
- You manage all documentation, accounting/costs for our line authorizations and bus terminals.
- You do all this work in constant collaboration with other departments based in Madrid, Lisbon, and Paris
- You support Legal teams in certain projects and Finance team in handling contracts with recurring vendors.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in public administration, business or related fields of study
- Mandatory: 3-5 years of proven experience in dealing on an ongoing basis with Authorities, ideally in the field of transport/mobility
- High social, communication and negotiation skills
- Precise, proactive, reliable, and conscientious workstyle
- Good skills in Excel,
- Native speaker level in Spanish and highly fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: