We're looking for a motivated and driven Office Coordinator who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Coordinating the work of the reception
- Monitoring the circulation of documents and information flow
- Taking care of the administrative budget, shopping expenses, etc.
- Organizing company events
- Suggesting improvements in the area of administration
- Co-creating business travel rules and supporting employees with bookings
- Cooperating with external suppliers and building administration
- Issuing company equipment to employees and controlling returns
- Overseeing contracts with suppliers
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are ready to work from the office most of the time (required)
- You have experience in a similar position
- You are well-organized, pro-active, reliable, and attentive to detail
- You make things happen and are a self-starter
- You build effective relationships at all levels
- You are fluent in Polish and have good understanding of English
- You are familiar with MS Office
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Life insurance
- Access to e-learning platform
- Language lessons
- Mental health support including free consultations with psychologists
- Lots of team building events
- Very cool office in Warsaw
- Package of free Flix rides and discounts for your friends and family
- Colleagues from all over the world
- Vibrant tech company
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: