Senior Tax Accountant
With team fit and culture a priority, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Tax Accountant to join our company and help us paint the world green. This person will be reporting to Senior Head of Finance Eastern Europe and work in close cooperation with Central Accounting Team.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Supervise financial transactions for compliance with tax regulations and Polish GAAP: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management
- Prepare monthly reports for Polish tax authorities
- Prepare annual financial statements and CIT declaration
- Prepare reports to authorities, banks and institutions (US, GUS, NBP)
- Serve as point of contact for auditor in the scope of auditing financial statements
- Drive standardization initiatives
- Cooperate with group accounting team to support current priorities
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Polish GAAP and regulations
- Solid knowledge of Polish tax regulations and reporting requirements
- Previous experience with Oracle would be nice to have
- Practical knowledge of Excel
- Very good written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: