Senior FP&A Data Analyst - Team Financial Planning & Analysis
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior FP&A Data Analyst who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You design and structure FP&A team's planning processes within our Financial Planing Software Adaptive Insights
- You maintain the existing and create new planning modules in Adaptive Insights
- You build and establish tools to turn data into insights and commercial outcomes
- You setup dashboards and reports which help to ensure data integrity & quality
- You drive innovation by introducing new ideas, methodologies, and perspectives
- You develop a new data driven domain within the controlling team
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have proven track record and experience in financial planning software as user and developer (Adaptive Insights - preferred)
- You have profound experience in working on financial and operational data and are familiar with main financial statements (BS/CF/P&L) and terms like EBIT, EBITDA, Gross margin, OPEX, etc.
- Strong analytical mindset and profound skills in MS Excel including VBA/PowerQuery knowledge
- You have advanced skills in business intelligence and reporting tools such as PowerBI (preferred), QlikView or Tableau
- Excitement when it comes to data and algorithms and an interest in building and optimizing tools and methods
- You are comfortable working independently and proactively in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: