Chief of Staff Strategy (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Chief of Staff (m/f/d) to support the CEO and senior leadership team in achieving our strategic goals. The Chief of Staff will act as a trusted advisor to the CEO, provide strategic direction and guidance to the organization, and dive cross-functional initiatives to support our growth and success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Partner with the CEO and senior leadership team to develop and implement the company's strategic plan and manage progress against goals.
- Make strategy understandable and drive communication to the shareholders in cooperation with the investor relations team.
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO and other key stakeholders, including board members, investors, and senior executives.
- Ensure the CEO is prepared for all public communication and politics events with the support of the respective departments.
- Prepare and facilitate strategy workshops on C-Level and with the senior leadership.
- Conduct research and analysis to support strategic decision-making and synthesize findings into clear recommendations and actionable plans.
- Build and manage relationships with external partners, including vendors, customers, and industry organizations.
- Drive internal communication of strategy, ensuring that all employees are informed and engaged in the company's mission and priorities jointly with the communications department.
- Manage special projects and initiatives as assigned by the CEO.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a related field. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a strategic role, with experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information and develop clear, actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative, while also being a team player who can collaborate effectively with others.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: