ERP Inhouse Consultant - Team ERP HR (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Consultant HR Systems (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
The ERP HR System Team is building and operating the fundamental HR systems and processes for our growing company. Our core HRM System is Workday but we also use Greenhouse and other Systems. If you are interested in the challenges, excitement, fun and learning opportunities to build these systems read on:
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support the technical and functional implementation of processes by using Workday, Greenhouse and further systems
- You understand the current business processes, help to identify gaps and suggest improvements and continuously optimize them
- You work closely together with key users from HR and guarantee a stable environment
- You accompany system and acceptance tests and document these thoroughly to create a profound base for evaluations and analyzes
- You build up a trustful relationship to the project participants, consult them and represent a competent contact
- With your team you own the expansion of the current Workday implementation with customizations that support a fast-growing, 1500+ international employee base
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics, or similar
- You have professional experience as a Business Analyst / Administrator / Consultant or Power User for a Human Resource Application
- Experience in one of these HR modules is a plus: Compensation, 3rd-Party Payroll Integration, Talent & Performance or Absences
- You have a solid technical understanding and are willing to learn and be proactive in solving problems
- You are fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.